Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let Liane Critique Your Blog!

If I Can Tell You What's Wrong, Can You Do What's Right? Blog Critiquing By Liane

Written by Liane. Get more blogging tips. Subscribe to this blog today!

Opening up a featured service, by Liane of Better Blogging for Bloggers.

Partly my fault. I have opened up to blog coaching quite a while ago but I never really gave this area much of an attention. Shame. And I promised to help other bloggers. Now, I'll be setting my little record straight. But wait, I figured out that blog coaching takes an awful long time, and I am sure you want solutions right now. Right?

So I started to think, how can I train a blogger without the need of blog coaching but still get the same or even better results at a faster time? I finally figured out a solution. It was so simple yet so unheard of, but I'm willing to bet it would work wonders. The solution? Let me critique your blog.



Are are you the frustrated blogger?
♦ You've been blogging for so long yet you find it hard to break in to your niche
♦ You've read all the blogging tips ebook yet can't find the perfect formula
♦ You've been through some "purchasing accidents" and didn't even make your money's worth
♦ You've drowned yourself on the internet but to no success
♦ You've been wanting to change all that just just CAN'T

Why many methods don't just work
The problem with other blogging ebooks and training program's is that they are CHEATING on you. Why?

Because every time you get to read a copy, or receive a training method, thousands of other bloggers are getting THE SAME thing.

Yes, they might be telling you that you're going to receive your UNFAIR advantage, but in reality, everyone is receiving the same unfair advantage. In the end, EVERYONE KNOWS THE SAME TRICKS. People come to a dead lock where' they got similar knowledges and ideas that you turn out to be a replicate of the others.

I have heard many bloggers who wants to break in to the success level by enrolling themselves on all kinds of programs, that in the end, would just usually be not beneficial in the long run.

Here are the usual reasons:

♦ Ebooks and traning programs are all pre-written, meaning they don't cater directly to your needs but to the general needs.
♦ Most of them are just products of hyped-up sensational marketing. Their main target? Your money.
♦ Yes, they might be giving you their methods but afterwards, you're left all alone
♦ You've just been reading about the same thing all over again.

What's the point in paying for things you already know? I say, forget about high-priced trainings, forget about yet another ebook, and most of all, forget signing up to some random newsletter in a vain attempt to get something while actually falling again on a marketer's trap.



The Solution?

Get An Expert That Will Personally Tell You What Needs To Be Done and How It Needs To Be Done. In Short, Get A Blog Critic



How Does Blog Critiquing Works?

It's a new revolutionary service from Better Blogging for Bloggers. It's fairly simple, the only goal is to analyze your blog and your skills an get your 100% personalized report that will tell you "what needs to be done and how it should be done". The approach is really goal-oriented and packed with straight opinions from experts themselves.

Here, you will be receiving
1 an honest, point-blank report about your blog
2 a complete blog analysis that will tell you what's wrong, or right
3 a guide to setting up your goals and how to achieve them
4 tutorials, tips, tricks and the best resources
5Unlimited consulation periods of up to ONE MONTH

Call It, Liane's Blog Critiquing
a service from Better Blogging for Bloggers Dot Com

Why Trust Liane?

Because Liane is a top young blogger
Because Liane is well-rounded, from blogging tips, to seo, to make money online
Because she's been around for more than two years now teaching blogging tips
Because she has already an experience in creating a full blogging tips ebook
Because she knows what it takes to get where you want
Because bloggers from different niches seeks her advice
Because more and more bloggers on the blogging tips niche trusts her expertise
Because she's doing it as part of her blog's goal, and that is, to help you!
and lastly,
Because you know you want to...

Proof of worth and expertise

I decided not to include testimonials as I know this will be a very unfair of a marketing strategy. In fact, what I want you to do is to look around this blog yourself, judge what I know and can do. I even encourage you to do a background check on me, ask persons you highly trust (other blogger experts you rely on).

I even encourage you to read my interviews:
>> Read Alex Fraiser's Interview With Liane (Alex heads Blogussion and Asnio Dot Com)
>> Read Cho Toan's Interview With Liane (Cho Toan heads Cho Toan Dot Com)
>> Read Hesham's Interview With Liane (Hesham heads NewMediaBloggers Dot Com)

My Blog Critiqing System Boasts of This First Of a Kind Feature

and that is, personalized, one blogger at a time critiquing...

Rather than just promote a singular blogging ebook for everyone, this method can prove to be ten times more effective as I myself will be looking at your own blog and writing down my analysis. Imagine an expert blogger that will be spending her time just for you alone? Now what else can top that?

The Final Consideration, Value's Worth

I'll keep it straight and simple. I don' do this to just charge lucrative prices. I cater basically to bloggers who really need this kind of thing, bloggers that might still even be struggling the cost of maintaining their blogs. Therefore, I'll just be issuing a minimal cost to meet my service fee worth $50 USD. That's a bargain already considering the soraing prices that others charge (even if they have minimal skills!)

Make sure you're not forgetting all the perks within your package:
1 an honest, point-blank report about your blog
2 a complete blog analysis.... my clients call it as very educational
3 a guide to setting up your goals and how to achieve them
4 tutorials, tips, tricks and the best resources
5Unlimited consulation periods of up to ONE MONTH


Contact for a Schedule Now



Opening up a featured service, by Liane of Better Blogging for Bloggers.

Partly my fault. I have opened up to blog coaching quite a while ago but I never really gave this area much of an attention. Shame. And I promised to help other bloggers. Now, I'll be setting my little record straight. But wait, I figured out that blog coaching takes an awful long time, and I am sure you want solutions right now. Right?

So I started to think, how can I train a blogger without the need of blog coaching but still get the same or even better results at a faster time? I finally figured out a solution. It was so simple yet so unheard of, but I'm willing to bet it would work wonders. The solution? Let me critique your blog.



Are are you the frustrated blogger?
♦ You've been blogging for so long yet you find it hard to break in to your niche
♦ You've read all the blogging tips ebook yet can't find the perfect formula
♦ You've been through some "purchasing accidents" and didn't even make your money's worth
♦ You've drowned yourself on the internet but to no success
♦ You've been wanting to change all that just just CAN'T

Why many methods don't just work
The problem with other blogging ebooks and training program's is that they are CHEATING on you. Why?

Because every time you get to read a copy, or receive a training method, thousands of other bloggers are getting THE SAME thing.

Yes, they might be telling you that you're going to receive your UNFAIR advantage, but in reality, everyone is receiving the same unfair advantage. In the end, EVERYONE KNOWS THE SAME TRICKS. People come to a dead lock where' they got similar knowledges and ideas that you turn out to be a replicate of the others.

I have heard many bloggers who wants to break in to the success level by enrolling themselves on all kinds of programs, that in the end, would just usually be not beneficial in the long run.

Here are the usual reasons:

♦ Ebooks and traning programs are all pre-written, meaning they don't cater directly to your needs but to the general needs.
♦ Most of them are just products of hyped-up sensational marketing. Their main target? Your money.
♦ Yes, they might be giving you their methods but afterwards, you're left all alone
♦ You've just been reading about the same thing all over again.

What's the point in paying for things you already know? I say, forget about high-priced trainings, forget about yet another ebook, and most of all, forget signing up to some random newsletter in a vain attempt to get something while actually falling again on a marketer's trap.



The Solution?

Get An Expert That Will Personally Tell You What Needs To Be Done and How It Needs To Be Done. In Short, Get A Blog Critic



How Does Blog Critiquing Works?

It's a new revolutionary service from Better Blogging for Bloggers. It's fairly simple, the only goal is to analyze your blog and your skills an get your 100% personalized report that will tell you "what needs to be done and how it should be done". The approach is really goal-oriented and packed with straight opinions from experts themselves.

Here, you will be receiving
1 an honest, point-blank report about your blog
2 a complete blog analysis that will tell you what's wrong, or right
3 a guide to setting up your goals and how to achieve them
4 tutorials, tips, tricks and the best resources
5Unlimited consulation periods of up to ONE MONTH

Call It, Liane's Blog Critiquing
a service from Better Blogging for Bloggers Dot Com

Why Trust Liane?

Because Liane is a top young blogger
Because Liane is well-rounded, from blogging tips, to seo, to make money online
Because she's been around for more than two years now teaching blogging tips
Because she has already an experience in creating a full blogging tips ebook
Because she knows what it takes to get where you want
Because bloggers from different niches seeks her advice
Because more and more bloggers on the blogging tips niche trusts her expertise
Because she's doing it as part of her blog's goal, and that is, to help you!
and lastly,
Because you know you want to...

Proof of worth and expertise

I decided not to include testimonials as I know this will be a very unfair of a marketing strategy. In fact, what I want you to do is to look around this blog yourself, judge what I know and can do. I even encourage you to do a background check on me, ask persons you highly trust (other blogger experts you rely on).

I even encourage you to read my interviews:
>> Read Alex Fraiser's Interview With Liane (Alex heads Blogussion and Asnio Dot Com)
>> Read Cho Toan's Interview With Liane (Cho Toan heads Cho Toan Dot Com)
>> Read Hesham's Interview With Liane (Hesham heads NewMediaBloggers Dot Com)

My Blog Critiqing System Boasts of This First Of a Kind Feature

and that is, personalized, one blogger at a time critiquing...

Rather than just promote a singular blogging ebook for everyone, this method can prove to be ten times more effective as I myself will be looking at your own blog and writing down my analysis. Imagine an expert blogger that will be spending her time just for you alone? Now what else can top that?

The Final Consideration, Value's Worth

I'll keep it straight and simple. I don' do this to just charge lucrative prices. I cater basically to bloggers who really need this kind of thing, bloggers that might still even be struggling the cost of maintaining their blogs. Therefore, I'll just be issuing a minimal cost to meet my service fee worth $50 USD. That's a bargain already considering the soraing prices that others charge (even if they have minimal skills!)

Make sure you're not forgetting all the perks within your package:
1 an honest, point-blank report about your blog
2 a complete blog analysis.... my clients call it as very educational
3 a guide to setting up your goals and how to achieve them
4 tutorials, tips, tricks and the best resources
5Unlimited consulation periods of up to ONE MONTH


Contact for a Schedule Now


























Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):



As I've said, my methods require one-to-one personal analysis.
Therefore, first come first serve. You can also email me at webloggr@gmail.com
I'll follow up as soon as possible.


As part of the satisfaction guarantee, all payments will be made after your report has been accomplished. You have to believe me when I said I'm not just doing this to just issue you a bill. In fact, even after payment, you are still highly encouraged to keep connections with me as I will still be personally assessing your improvement.


Disclaimer & Rewards for Participants :

I don't require back links or special mentions, just do your job to your blog, keep on improving and you might actually even win promotions from me totaling of up to $60 worth. The blogger/s who shows the greatest improvement might get two win limited ad spots and even be featured in a blog review. Get your personal blog critique report from a blogging tips expert now. Remember where to reach me: webloggr@gmail.com

Aiming for success beyond measure,

Liane YoungBlogger
Blogging Guru / Pro Writer
Better Blogging for Bloggers Dot Com

P.S. I've strolled around the mall yesterday and I've seen a sign that goes this way. "Get it now or Regret it Later".





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be careful what you type : all IP addresses are being logged!

The 15 Commandments of Blogging

Ask yourself: WHAT SETS MY BLOG APART FROM MILLIONS OF OTHERS? Hold that thought. Come up with anything good? CLICK HERE! THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

Popular Posts