- Open computer with admin privileges and launch your Internet Explorer (Not Firefox). Now visit to the page in books.google.com that you want to download.
- Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\%admin_name%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\” of your computer machine and delete all of the content of the folder.
- Browse the pages of the books that you want to download.
- Open “Temporary Internet Files” folder. Copy all PNG files. These files are nothing but the pages of the scanned book
- You can print the png files and arrange them in order for reading.
5 Reasons To Use The Login Optin™ List Building Strategy To Turn Your Blog Subscribers Into Customers - From stranger to email subscriber to loyal customer… It’s an exciting process to nail down, especially if you’re looking for new ways to optimize your bl...
10 hours ago