Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Invalid Certificate Maxthon Browser

I love the Maxthon except when I go to major sites like facebook and twitter, the "Invalid certificate" box pops up. It's a pain in the ass to click it every single time. I did a lot of googling and found this to be an ongoing problem, which Maxthon doesn't answer.

A lot of folks posed the question on forums, usually advised to "get the latest version of Maxthon," which they already have...

 I even stopped by a Maxthon forum, and here's what happened:


And here's what happened when I clicked on the link: WTF?


Hey @Maxthon is there a fix or not?

1 comments:

Cecil Markus said...

Nice post very interesting outlook!

Post a Comment

Be careful what you type : all IP addresses are being logged!

The 15 Commandments of Blogging

Ask yourself: WHAT SETS MY BLOG APART FROM MILLIONS OF OTHERS? Hold that thought. Come up with anything good? CLICK HERE! THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

Popular Posts